Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SIMRAN

Mail which motivated me to get onto blogging. Couldn't make anything else as a starter post..

******************************

Hi sir,

How are you doing ? Its been long since I heard from your side. I am in Bangalore these days. Why dont we meet up some day ? I am sure you would have collected many thoughts by this time after our last meeting. We can talk on those if you feel okay.

However to talk of Simran. Actually spirituality revolves around,

1) GYAN : Soul getting knowledge of Supersoul
2) SATSANG : Keeping company of spiritually enlightened saints to strenghten faith on the Almighty
3) SEWA : Self less service to the society this too helps in removing one's ego.
4) SIMRAN : Remembrance of Almighty( Nirankar or Formless)

Simran is remembrance of God. After knowing God, one remembers that He is the doer of everything, He is the one who deserves all prayers & He is the one who can forgive. Simran basically can be said a form of prayer which helps in strengthening faith.

TU HI NIRANKAR
MAIN TERI SHARAN HAAN
MAINU BAKSH LO

Meaning of this prayer -

TU HI NIRANKAR : Represents that God you are the doer, the ONE, who has all potentials.
MAIN TERI SHARAN HAAN : I am in your refuge. I surrender to you My Lord.
MAINU BAKSH LO : Please forgive me. Seeking forgiveness.

Basically stress is on remembrance of this Almighty 24 hours a day while doing our day to day work. How ever when It comes to remembrance, I can remember Almighty even while cursing or complaining Him. But purest form of remembrance is when I thank & praise Him ( as in Line 1 of simran ), Surrender to Him ( as in Line 2 of simran ), Seek forgiveness ( as in Line 3 of simran ). Simran basically is purest form of prayer which includes all aspects of thanking, surrendering and seeking forgiveness.

I hope I am able to share what was asked. Else lets talk this over phone some time.

Regards,
Sunil Sethi

No comments: