Wednesday, October 17, 2007

IN MY DREAMS

Finally, He took a bus for Kormangla. After many requests He agreed for blessing this way as well.I had been asking Nidhi ji for quite a long to tell Babaji to visit Kormangla too. Yesterday night I dreamed of Babaji. Great achievement !!!

He was sitting with Mataji and discussing some important managerial tasks. It so happened some one called me and I had to compromise and move to the house near by for the work. I looked at Babaji and asked Him in thoughts.. Babaji, ek baar dekh lo. I know you are working on important things, but ek baar. But Babaji didnt. I started with heavy heart for doing the work.

Before I could step out of the house, I saw the meeting getting dispersed and Babaji started talking in His normal tone.. Kaam to chalo ho gaya, saer kari jaaye.. yeh bache kahan chale hain, chalo inke saath hi ho aate hain.

And I was Babaji !!!!!!! You are awesome. Read my thoughts and accepted my unasked requests in a way so pleasing. Love you Babaji. I wanted to hug Him as every one often mentions and is seen.
I approached with wish in heart towards Him and He ... to my astonishment kissed me on cheeks. Yummy.. I too made the same move and hugged Him tight. Thanks Babaji for your love.

I woke up from the sleep within a minute, & pondering.. Subhe ke sapne sach hote hain na ??

I dont know what it was but yes it gave me a thought confirming.. He loves me as well :-)

No comments: