Wednesday, October 17, 2007

MEET KAMNA

Introducing another model, Satguru kept infront of me - Kamna Di.

I met her in Bangalore. A shining diamond which shared her shine with me from time to time. Her house was quite far off from the main city. Many a times it so happened that saints used to plan a visit to her house and then said no for some reasons. I used to observe her happiness whenever some saint would commit her a visit. And then her strength when she smilingly would accept the cancellation of same visit. I always wondered about her emotional balance to accept both visits and cancellations with same smile.

One saturday, we all had planned a visit to her place. But then all of a sudden I got a call from some saint suggesting that we shouldnt skip the weekly sangat to go to Kamna di's place that day. The plan can be post-poned for some other time. Though I thought it would be okay but still wasnt very happy to tell this to Kamna di.
I called her up to check what should I do ? Should I goto Sangat and visit her later or should I alone skip sangat and visit her ? After listening to my question, she very humbly said " Sunil bhaiya, ek baat bolu. Jab kabhi bhi guru aur apne man ke thought mein clash ho na, to hamesha Satguru ki baat ko sun na chahiye".

"Par Di mujhe to dono hi guru ke kaam dikh rahe hain" was my reply. She kept silent and we decided that I would visit her the same day. The reply from my side was simple. For me, visiting her house wasnt just a pleasure but a chance too which would have made a saint happy. I still don't know whether that decision was right or wrong but I carry no guilt for this. Had it been a movie or anything, I would have carried different feeling. Skipping a sangat/sewa chance for something which can be adjusted for some other day is a possible mistake. But for this particular day, I was satisfied. I had similar feelings for this saint as well as the sangat.

Sangat is made of one plus one. Each one needs to be respected as the sum. Its not at all easy to love one & every one, but still feel its the right way. I have failed many a times but again and again He picked me to show that I can improve. Thanks Lord.

No comments: