Friday, September 18, 2009

Come In

I watching Madagascar other day and there came this scene which I
could relate to my life. There stood a Giraffe proposing Hippo, "Its
neither doctor's prescriptions nor any medicine that has kept me
alive. I am alive just by seeing you." Mr. Giraffe seemed to describe
my story too, not love story but my soul's story.
I don't know how you have decided for others but for me I can sum up
it's just you. It's just your presence that has kept me alive. Neither
any caliber nor any understanding of the texts I had but thy grace
still surrounded and surrounds me. It is your grace that life
experiences what seems to be enclosed in those unread texts.
Often when I hear these lines, thoughts connect to you again-

Tujh bin jeena, bhi kya jeena
Teri chaukhat mera Madina
Kahin aur na Sajda gawaara

Enlightened ones wrote somewhere for you, "Mainu yaar manaudo fursat
nahi, dasso rab nu manaawa kis welley" Not different from the
expressions that came in "Gur Gobind, dono khadhe, kaake laagu paaye.
Balhaari Gur aapne jis Gobind diyo bataaye". Such is thy grace.

I don't deny when people speak that teacher appears when student
becomes ready but for my life I would say that when teacher had to
appear, he got student ready. I don't know when I made sincere knock
at your door but what I recall from this birth, I have seen you
standing at open door and asking me to come in.

"I do not choose the best, rather the best chooses me. Had it been
upto me, I surely would have missed thee."

No comments: