Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lock

A lock put at the door often feels that it’s because of the lock on the door that the robber doesn’t dare to do a robbery. However, like me it forgets it’s not the lock but the eye of the neighbor that prevents the robbery. Had there been no eye fixed on the lock, even a child would have dared to pray with the lock. A very small yet so true example to express the state where Sunil stands.
As I sit to self-analyze all these years that I have breathed in this body, I cannot put myself in a better state than this lock, which often comes in the trap of doer ship ignoring the presence of this Almighty Nirankar. Also reminded am of the lines from a hymn,
“Sahiba tere darr te ardaas hai meri, tere charan, tera kadey vi,
pyaar na bhuley, Sewa, Simran, Satsang, Satkaar na bhuley.”
My prayers are in your feet, that may I always remember the love that you have showered on me, may I always remember this Almighty Nirankar, may I always offer respect to the company of saints, may I always remember to render services selflessly and may I also remember where you picked me from.

No comments: