Monday, April 11, 2011

Power of ONE.

Yesterday was talking to few saints who have shaped me during my stay in Bangalore and are doing the same even now, in one or the other form. I was again on memory lane to remind myself of learnings that I have picked while on Bangalore Platform. One such memory apartment that I opened door of was of last few days in a familiar town. As time for my exit neared, the fear of not then familiar gripped - New town, new people, new work atmosphere, new friends, "new" sangat, new efforts to form another comfort zone. While there was a desire for change, but welcoming the change was becoming bit tough.

On one shiny night, occupied with same thoughts I was standing outside trying to connect myself with the creator. Kept gazing at sky with appreciation - the beauty of tinkling stars, wonderful moon, how creator has brought creation into existence, despite lands spread on planet earth how moon shines across places, while earth is so big same sky surrounds everywhere, in UK too this sky would look same, often moon will look such beautiful....hang on! same sky, same moon, same sun...same creation despite different nations, wont creator be same too? lands may be different, cultures may be different, people outwardly might look different, but we all share same earth, so is creator - so why are you worrying? Just a matter of analysis, and I was motivated enough without any fear to look forward to change, change became pleasant, not familiar seemed familiar, new was comforting as old - all because of One creator!

A simple revelation that happened at time when it was needed most. Although had heard about Oneness of creator from so young age, but at that time was able to relate it to more closely. Often one does get to hear One God, One Allah, One Energy etc etc but realizing it is a different experience. If you have realized it, it works wonders even in such minute day to day walks. Rightly do they say - Power of ONE.


No comments: