Saturday, May 22, 2010

Are you religious?

Yesterday he was after me - Aapne bhagwaan ko dekha hai? I tried my best to ignore the question but he seemed rigid too - Aapne bhagwaan ko dekha hai? Quite surprisingly, I took few more minutes before we started talking of God Realisation.
I just look back and see those years of Bangalore, where I wanted to fly high and share this with everyone around. Nothing much has changed and yet everything seems changed. A small incident as from yesterday, when some one was asking about God Realisation and I felt like better not to answer.
Recently I read this on one of the banners from Samagam, and also received this as text, "Dharam ki sabse badi shiksha hai sehansheelta". "The greatest teaching of religion is tolerance", everyday there are numerous incidents where I see that the tolerance is no where around. Ofcourse, the answer is 'NO', if asked a question "Are you religious?". If religion teaches tolerance, there has to be tolerance in my life if I am religious. It has always been easy to talk of religion, God realisation, God knowledge but been tough to act religiously.
Perhaps it was the same thought yesterday when I didnt want to talk of God Realisation. Didnt want him to carry an impression of God Realised soul, if I still havent managed to live fully in God's realisation.
Having said that, there's more to ask from you - I do wish to fly again but this time with both the wings - realisation and practical living.

No comments: