Monday, October 5, 2009

इक नुक्ता यार पढाया ऐ !!

Two days ago I was sitting in the project update meeting and all of a sudden something happened. My thoughts shook me - where am I sitting? White skin, blonde hair, different tongue, strange dresses ... where am I? My eyes went around in all directions - I am surrounded by people who are so different. Who are these? Natasha, Matt, Mike, Bob ... each face seems so different from mine. Skin texture, Hair style, Dialogue delivery...nothing is common between the people I see here and myself. Oh my God !!
I wasnt seeing those faces for the first time. For past 600-700 days, I have been seeing the same faces again and again but never ever realised these are so different from mine. Oh my God ...

It took a moment to return back to my senses - thank you Babaji. For all these days I have lived with these people, and never ever felt out of place. Natasha, Matt...all of these have been members of my family. I still can't digest when Natasha tied Rakhi to me. Natasha, my reporting manager from client side, has been sharing love of a sister. Friday only we were sitting together where she mentioned - Sunil, you never have been a contractor for us. We have worked with you as a permanent member of staff.

Babaji - thank you ! You and your strange ways are beyond my intellect and thoughts. People fight for colors of the skin, but with your eyes there is no different color only color that matters is red. People fight for every second difference, but with your understanding there is no difference big enough to create a wall between human and another human. I don't know what have you done to my life and thoughts but still thanks. The love that you share is often taken for granted but still its your grace that you continue pouring same love on me. Thank you Babaji !

Rightly do they say, Ek nukta yaar padhaaya ae, Ek nukte wich gal mukdi ae....

No comments: