Sunday, August 31, 2008

Singh is King

Just finished watching the movie 'Singh is King'. Out of many scenes that sent a message, this was something I couldnt miss pondering on. Little girl talking about God -
"Unke paas itna time hoga mere liye? To mummy ne kaha ki kyun nahin lekin agar woh bahut busy honge to apne kisi dost ko bhejenge mere paas. Bas yahi confusion hai? Aap bhagwaan ho ya unke dost ?"
Often when I see my life, I have the answer. Koi confusion nahin. Aap bhagwaan hi ho sakte ho, jo bilkul fit hota is King ke saath. This king seems to make humans out of people like me. Making people ponder what are you doing, why doing this, and for whom are you doing this? And amidst all this, He takes various forms and mediums to pass His love to me. Sometimes in the same body, some times through those numerous friends whom He sends to me.
Thanks Singh ! Happy Singh !!

No comments: