Sunday, May 25, 2008

You are Lucky !

I remember once this sister from US sent me this comment. Probably she had commented this after reading one of the emails on Divine Souls. "Sunil ji, You are Lucky because you are in India".
Well the same moment, I felt that she had written this coz she had been out of India for quite many years, and was missing her family back in India. However, I didnt ask her what made her say this. Today, when I met this small girl's mother in Cambridge. She was mentioning how the society had laid restrictions on her so that she doesnt harm her children in any form. Post this she also praised Sheetal for the upbringing that Disha has. And Sheetal spoke the same thing many a times, Its because we are Indians.
We are Indians, You are lucky you are in India. India, the nation I was born in. With pride for the nation, I always felt its some thing else also which has made Sunil a Sunil. I cannot skip mentioning teachings what mission had laid in me. Thanks Babaji, for giving me birth in India where my childhood didnt have any 999 to dial for a rescue operation incase my parents gave me a slap to teach me how to differentiate between right and wrong.

No comments: