Monday, December 17, 2007

16 Dec 2007

Finally the day is to end and I just thought of re-collecting my learnings from the day ...

He listens - Was thinking to ask Rajkumar ji to help me reach Shrikant ji on Bday. I cudnt even ask this favor and Rajeev ji & Arti ji were made a medium to fulfil my this unspoken desire.

Bglore Rocks - Saints cut birthday cake in Bglore sangat today. Remember Babaji said the utmost desire is that saints love each other as they do to me. Never ever have seen that some one is blessed so much that his/her birthday cake is cut even is he/she isnt in town. That too when no blood relations live in that city. Mystery of His family I must say. Not saying I am important but yes I am blessed.

I still am unlearned - During the days emotions had a zig zag path to follow. Switching from one extreme to another. Rest under 'Parda'. Apologies Babaji, still havent learnt the art of thankfulness, Sweet words, Patience and so many others.

I am idiot - Where ever I am, I fail to see the bliss hidden. Only when I step into next moment I realise the last moment was better. Present is our own....Own ??

Love's still missing - Havent ever understood how the graph moves for Love. Whether it is giving or taking. Allah hi sikha sakta hai mere jaise ko....

There's no place like your room - All day's tiredness vanished like anything as soon as I put on the lights in my room. I saw the untidy room with clothes, bottles lying here and there... but its my own. No place is as sweet as your room. Seemed like am back in the grip of Nirankar. As soothing as this.

Kya Shikaayat Karein Zamaane Se - Hum to khud hain abhi deewane se...Sab kuch to waise ka waise rakha hua hai miyaa...aur chale ho... :-)

No comments: